Jesse's Crystals - 10 crystals for love & positivity
Jesse is an actor and an on-camera host who has booked acting roles on television series, commercials, voice over jobs, and independent films. He has utilized his skills as an on-camera host to interview numerous individuals for various projects, including his own YouTube Channel.
Jesse is a published author who has written hundreds of articles and conducted interviews for numerous publications, as well as writing and self-publishing his first book in 2017. Jesse’s writing is primarily related to the entertainment industry, travel and lifestyle, and motivational, and self-development pieces. He also specializes in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) writing.
Jesse loves being creative! Jesse regularly records videos and song covers on YouTube, as well as creating and designing merchandise.
Traveling is one of Jesse’s passions, and he loves sharing his traveling experiences with others through his travel writing, through photography, and by filming travel videos.
He partnered with Dara Laine Murray, founder of Harvest Retreats and this crystal shop for beginners to bring you this crystal collection and spread his message of love, compassion, and positivity to more people through the use of beautiful crystals.
Use his code JESSE95858 for 5% off all crystals in Dara's shop.
Here's the list of hand selected crystals from Jesse Daley:
- Rose Quartz - compassion and unconditional love.
- Rainbow Fluorite - sweeping out negative energy and leaving you with that lush freedom feeling glow.
- Honey Calcite - teaches us about the right use of power and encourages responsibility in leadership; increases feelings of confidence and courage and assists in overcoming obstacles.
- Hematite - is a stone of transformation that helps to absorb negative energy and calms in times of stress or worry. It is a very protective and balancing stone and is great to carry to help you stay grounded in many situations.
- Tiger's Eye - helps you to embrace your inner-strength, increases personal willpower, and calls on the powers of protection.
- Sea Glass - helps wash away selfish behavior, prejudices, ill will and mental strife.
- Chrysocolla - helps us to be flexible, self-forgiving, and patient. It keeps one in light, love, and healing on a daily basis.
- Kunzite - can help your thoughts turn more positive and help you find peace.
- Larimar - a stone of the sea, radiates peace, love and tranquility.
- Pink Botswana Agate - provides you with creative energy and enables you to locate or develop equitable solutions to issues
Hi! Dara here! I use crystals in my life in a few ways:
- to help me get clarity about my goals - what I really want to call into my life and what I'm ready to let go of;
- to help me focus and calm my mind so that I can meditate - super helpful for my anxiety and depression;
- to decorate the spaces I spend the most time in to remind me of #1 and #2 - they're just beautiful honestly (really, you can find them all over my house).